The spacesaver SE7i is best for newcomers to nordic elliptical training who aren’t especially tall or heavy. This NordicTrack freestride has impressive ergonomics for relatively small trainees.
This NordicTrack freestride trainer has multiple options. SpaceSaver elliptical trainers have effectively 18-pound drives and 18″ strides, so they are best suited to shorter trainees seeking not-so-forceful resistance. Workout data for the present exercises are shown on a crisp 5” LED with backlighting for simple viewing. You can connect your particular smartphone or tablet computer as a monitor for iFit exercises.
The SE7i is iPod-compatible. It has an MP3 player port and incorporated 2″ speakers. Resistance comes from an 18-pound flywheel and can be supplemented with the challenge of a maximum 8-degree power incline. You get 22 resistance settings for precise training.
Spacesaver se7i is very easy to assemble and calls for little space for storage. You can select from 24 built-in workouts that regulate or control the pedal resistance and incline, or you can control these features yourself using convenient handlebar-based controls. If you add an iFit Coach membership, then literally infinite workout program downloads become an option too.
You can connect your tablet computer to enjoy iFit video workouts, Google Maps workouts, and other iFit member benefits on a high-definition screen. The SE7i features an 18″ stride on a rear drive frame. Especially for shorter trainees, it provides healthy ergonomics and very natural-feeling motion. You can cushion the pedals of freestride trainer fs7i and oversize it which help you to get a comfortable fit.
- Item Weight 215 pounds
- Item model number NTEL99416
- weight capacity 325lb user
- warranty lifetime frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty. 325lb user weight capacity
- Adjustable oversized pedals
- Suitable for people who are smaller than the average adult
- Easy to assemble and set up
- 22 resistance levels with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Portable and foldable for your easy workout
- 24 workout apps let you choose your workout from multiple options
- Includes resistance and incline controls on handlebars
- 18 Lb. Effective Flywheel, 18-Inch Stride Length Along With Transport Wheels
- Vertical SpaceSaver Design With 0 – 10-Degree Power Adjustable Incline
- Silent Magnetic Resistance And 24 Preset Workouts For Pro Training
- IFit Coach Ready And 5″ Backlit Display
- OneTouch Resistance Controls, Auto Breeze Workout Fan Along 22 Digital Resistance Levels
Though this product has some defects. It is best according to the NordicTrack elliptical reviews. The foldable NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i lets you train on a large and stable rear drive elliptical and then fold the machine to reclaim floor space. While everyone wants a high quality elliptical, nobody wants to spend hours putting it together.
NordicTrack freestride trainer fs7i has taken this into consideration, and the new spacesaver SE7i comes with out-of-the-box assembly. So, if you need a heavier duty elliptical or would like to take longer strides, check out NordicTrack’s front drive series
Leave a Comment