How to get abs (abdominal muscles) and how long does it take to get eight-pack abs or six-pack abs? Probably, this is the most burning questions for most people who are on the way to burn fats. Many of them have tried different methods and exercises to get perfect abs but quit soon enough without getting the desired result. Even a lot of kids are also encouraged to have kid abs.
It is sometimes surprising that, how much a single body part can make people so much tensed, but the real fact is that we cannot control how bodies get to respond to a particular exercise or diet. We can’t control where the fat actually stored or how much we can lose it in a specific time. So, how long does it take to get abs? Well, there is no absolute answer, but we can perform certain types of exercise for a particular time to see the improvements.
How Long to Get Abs
How Long Does It Take to Get Abs?
There is no perfect answer for how long does it take to get abs. The time required for developing eight pack abs depends on the dedication to exercise, balanced diet and on your body structure. For a person who is overweight and have a high amount of body fat, it requires a longer time to develop abs than a person who is fit and lean.
It is easier to drop a few pounds than making perfect abs. Steps associated with developing abs is stricter than ordinary exercises. You may have read and even tried different methods, but it will take a lot of time to develop abs. So, there is no fastest way to get abs naturally.
What Does It Takes to Get 6 or 8 Pack Abs?
Before knowing the answer of how long does it take to get abs, let’s know first what needed to get perfect abs.
- 8-pack abs appear only when your body is tough and you have very low body fat. Low body fat helps to reveal the tendinous body parts that were hid behind your body fat.
- For men, the required natural body fat is around 6 to 9 percent, and for women, it is 16 to 19 percent. Women carry more fat compared to a man to support breastfeeding and pregnancy. So, it is trickier to develop female abs compared to male abs.
- Again, not everyone can make 6-or-8-pack abs because of their body structure. A lot of people have rectus abdominis that lacks tendinous crease which divides the abdominal muscles into 6 or 8 different segments.
- Some people also have staggered or angled abdominals which cannot create six packs.
So, if you your body have the required structure and you are willing to lose body to 6 to 7 percent, be ready to make those 6 or 8 packs abs you desire.
How Much It Takes to Get Rid of Those Excessive Body Fat?
To know the answer to how long does it take to get abs, we have to know how much it takes to get rid of that body fat. If you want all of the excessive fat to be burned to show the six or eight-pack body, you need to figure out actually how much you need to burn. An average weight man has 28 percent of body fat while a woman has 40 percent. Even if you are a comparatively slender man with 15 to 20 percent of body fat and a woman with 20 to 30 percent of body fat, still you have to spend quite a lot of time to be lean enough to show your desired six packs.
According to the American Council on Exercise, if someone eats healthy dietary foods and take routine exercise, he/she can expect to lose 1 percent of body fat in a month. With this rate, a person can achieve six packs anywhere between 5 to 20 months based on the body structure. However, if you are focused on abs workout and take comparatively low-fat foods, then it may take one month to 5 months to develop abs. Moreover, you can try fat burners to get a speedy result.
Measures for Revealing Abs in a Shortest Time
It may take months or even years to develop abs according to your body structure. There are a few key points which are needed to be addressed for developing perfect abs which include diet, physical exercise, and initial body structure.
- If you are an average person with little body fat, simple and easier workout can help you reach your goal. Taking less sugary products, avoiding soda, skipping processed food and taking regular exercise is enough to make the leaner body to show abs.
- However, if you have average or little more body fat, you need to do more than just ordinary workouts and dieting. For you, sugar, refined carbohydrates, restaurant meals and alcohols are strictly prohibited if you want to develop abs in the shortest Moreover, you need to take fresh fruits, lean proteins, and foods that provide less carbohydrate.
- To get the abs in a month, you need to perform different strength, and cardio exercises once or twice a day based on your body structure also to the strict meal.
- For getting six pack abs in the fastest way, strength training exercise is a must. You have to perform it 3 to 5 times in a week along with your regular exercise.
- For a person with a higher amount of body fat, can still able to make abs, but require more time.
- At the first step for that kind of person is to reduce fat using dietary habit and exercise.
- Then follow the abs training workout and strict food habit to develop abs in the shortest time.
However, while taking exercise do not skip the resting part. To develop abs, you need proper sleep as much as you need a healthy diet. You might also reduce the time for your hobbies, social life, and work activities. Do not forget that, these are more important parts of your life than making 6 packs. So, do not get obsessed and be more patient to develop your dream abs.
Almost all of us desire abs, and some of us are really serious about it. To have a really good-looking shape with 6 packs or 8 pack abs, you have to be rally patient. Abs is not something that grows overnight. Proper diet along with abs training workout and focused exercise can help in to develop your abs more quickly. So, what are you waiting for? Get some best home gyms products and start making those abs!
After reading our article, we believe that you have got your answer on how long does it take to get abs. Write to us for more information about different exercising products, tips and tricks and specialized techniques.